Monday, November 28, 2016

Gallup Student Engagement Survey

Each semester Gallup surveys students to measure student responses to four areas. The area I am most interested in is Student Engagement. Below are the results of BR students grades 5-12.
Our students report being more engaged than the average student in the United States.
Areas of strength:
Students feel safe in our school
Teachers make me feel schoolwork is important
 I have learned something interesting at school in the last seven days.

Possible areas to improve:
I get to do what I do best everyday (providing more educational opportunities for students)
In the last seven days someone has told me I have done good work at school (continuing with PBIS program)
I have one teacher that makes me excited about the future (implementation of Habitudes program and Personal Learning Plans).